- Status Neutral Systems
- Data, Research, and Evaluation
- Outreach and Community Engagement
- Education and Awareness
- Policy and Social Determinants
Ending the Epidemic Framework
- Racial Justice
- Social Justice
Overall Goals 90/90/90/50
Goal 1: 90% Know Their HIV Status
Goal 2: 90% in HIV Treatment
Goal 3: 90% Virally Suppressed
Goal 4: 50% Reduction in New Cases
- Diagnose – all people with HIV as early as possible after infection.
- Treat – the infection rapidly and effectively to achieve sustained viral suppression.
- Prevent – people at risk for HIV using potent and proven prevention interventions, including PrEP, a medication that can prevent HIV infections.
- Respond – rapidly to detect and respond to growing HIV clusters and prevent new HIV infections.
- Workforce – building capacity within our workforce system and prioritizing people living with or vulnerable to HIV in our hiring practices.
- Mental Health and Substance Use – Access to mental/behavioral health services and substance use treatment are two of the most critical unmet needs in the community. Individuals have difficulty staying in care and adhering to medication without access to mental health and substance abuse treatment. Comprehensive HIV/AIDS care must address the prevalence of these conditions along with drug user health.
- Anti-Stigma – We work to end HIV stigma, racism, homophobia, transphobia, xenophobia which perpetuate the HIV epidemic.